People Have the Right to Live Free of Violence. DART Works Towards This Goal by Offering Courses in
Prevention and Violence Management for Dating, Workplace, Stalking and Personal Safety Situations.
More About DART
DART’s violence prevention courses were designed by experienced personal safety experts and educators to be
practical, effective, and easily learned and retained.
Currently, DART provides online workshops by trained and professional DART instructors. Check out the Courses
Section for more details.
All of DART's violence prevention courses are constantly updated as society and technology change. DART
conducts exit evaluations after each DART workshop and provides the results to clients.
Guiding Principles For DART Training
All DART violence prevention training incorporates active learning principles
where techniques taught
are practiced and appropriate scenarios employed.
DART believes that evaluation and feedback are essential to quality training. By
evaluation and feedback procedures, DART is able to improve and fine-tune its
program over time.
All Of DART’s Violence Prevention Courses Can Be Customized To Your Needs.
DART has taught violence prevention workshops for many different organizations, including those focusing
on human services. It has also conducted site safety audits, helped organizations improve their
workplace safety policies, taught train-the-trainer classes for interested clients, and taught personal
safety classes (Fight Back 101).
- Attention Homes
- Boulder Community Hospital
- Boulder County Health Department
- Calvary United Methodist Church in Colorado Springs
- City of Westminster
- City of Lakewood (through the recreation department and to staff)
- Clinica Family Health Centers
- Colorado Plains Medical Center
- Community Health
- Estes Park Medical Center
- Ft. Carson/National Homeland Defense Fund
- Friends First
- Girl Scouts Mile Hi Council & Individual Troops
- Inn Between
- Turning Point Center for Youth & Family Development
- Kremmling Memorial Hospital
- Kroenke Sports/The Pepsi Center
- McKee Medical Center
- Metro Community Provider Network
- National Charity League
- North Colorado Medical Center
- Vail Valley Medical Center
- Peak Vista Community Health Centers
- Platte Valley Medical Center
- Special Transit
- Salud Family Health Centers
- Sterling Regional Medical Center
- St. Vrain Valley School District
- Town of Superior (through the recreation department)
- A Woman’s Place